Thursday, August 23, 2018

About Me

Usually this is the hardest of all the posts, the infamous "about me". Sticking to the information you may actually care about, here we go. 

In my spare time I coach Gymnastics, well not particular my spare time this is my job. In my childhood I did and competed gymnastics for 14 years and then switched to cheer-leading in college. Do not let that fog your judgement just yet! I also had and still have a huge interest in horses. Along with gymnastics I did 4-h, rodeo, and trained horses all through High school. The older I get the more common sense is taking over and I realized that training horses is fun but not great for your body. With that being said I still love casually riding and enjoying the animals now. 

There are two more things you may find interesting and one of those being I am an ROTC student. My plans are to go into the Army and serve my country. Yes you may think this lady is out of her mind, but I grew up a military brat. There is nothing more Id rather do than make my family proud and carry out the so to say family tradition. 

The last thing is I am a huge animal lover and have two beautiful dogs that are my world. They are my stress relievers and keep me laughing! Below are my babies on the fourth of July. Captures their personalities to a "T". Belle the black lab is goofy and carefree, while Titan is the jealous big brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment